Best viewed in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog design created in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog designed by: I|LuSi0nS' Designs
Blog designed on: 5th August 2006
Blogged by: Leonard Lee
Credits to the various creators of the various brushes.
Copyright 2006 I|LuSi0nS Design.
His Profile
His Name : Leonard Lee His NickName : Lek Dao Kia, I|LuSi0nS His Trademark: I|LuSi0nS' Designs His D.O.B : 24th August 1987 His School : Nanyang Poly - Engineering IT His Work : National Institute Of Education & Toy R' Us His Dream : A Photographer, A Programmer, A DesignerHis Family
God Mummy : Ziqian God Aunty : Pixie God JieJies : LeonYie, Ann Ann, Yumiko, Jacqueline God MeiMeis : Tracy, Suyi, Philana, Zelia, Joanne Angela, Stacy, Valerie, Jia Yan, Sandy God Daughter: June Half Sister : Weiqian
His Wishes
/-A new Wallet-/ /- PSP!!! -/ /- Sony Digital Camera -/ /- A Watch -/ /- A Bag -/ /- External Hardisk -250Gb -/ /- Web Camera -/ /- Any gadgets that's Cool -/ I am a gadget Freak!
Links
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Had quite a chat With a Lovely Cat just this morning @ 12am +.. Ahhh u mean i can talk to cats?? Sort of bah... Cuz this meow meow is none other that Katherine..
Well, we chatted for quite a while, things at both of our CCAs, IMF, the part time jobs $_$, and about our life bah... haha I have decided that since I am already out of the Exco in SU.. Haha I can go help NYPals.. I am a member of Pals aneway since my Yr 1.. juz that i wasnt a active member in. BIG REGRETS?? Not really bah.. i guess everywhere got it's own disadvantages and advantages. Aneway, i pretty enjoyed working with the NYPals, Katherine, Albin, Jiayi, Kelvin, Alwin... haha We are the UNO Gang lor.. =P
Now that i am out of Exco le.. I feel like writing this thingy down... Once again not to pin point anything or anyone...
Since my first campus concert - Kaira Kwong, Lingz and me realised that, Whatever goes wrong.. we will only be corrected or commented at the end of everything... I guess, yes debrief is a good thing.. but if at any point in time, u dont find anything going smoothly, You shud have already pull them aside and tell them.. No point waiting till when it's over.. U cant save anything.. U cant save the person. No point correcting me at the end of the day when i have no chance to change le or try again.He wrote something on 9:04:00 AM...